Lella Boutique Trunk Show at Fat Quarter Shop
Last month I got a chance to travel to Austin, TX to visit my friends at Fat Quarter Shop and film a few video tutorials. I get a little nervous on film but they do such an amazing job with the setup and make me feel right at home! So grateful for them and how good they are to their guests. Thought I’d share a little behind the scenes peek…
Fat Quarter Shop shows a few more peeks behind the scenes on the Jolly Jabber blog, check out the post here. I also brought along a big collection of quilts to share for a special online trunk show and q&a. In case you missed out, here’s the video:
Trunk Show Quilts:
- “Rose in Bloom” quilt in Love Note fabric (behind me on the wall)
- “Sewcialites” Free Block of the Week sampler blocks in Christmas Morning fabric (“Rose in Bloom” book layout)
- “Peace on Earth” whole cloth panel (from the Christmas Morning collection)
- “Figgy Pudding” fat quarter quilt in Christmas Morning fabric
- “Nice List” Layer Cake quilt in Christmas Morning fabric
- “Yule Tree” quilt in Christmas Morning fabric
- “Kaleidoscope 2” Honeybun quilt in Christmas Morning fabric
- “Lovey Dovey” in Christmas Morning fabric
- “Lovey Dovey” in Love Note fabric
- “Tulip Shop” quilt in Love Note fabric
- “June Bug” Layer Cake quilt in Love Note fabric
- “Fracture” fat eighth quilt in Smoke & Rust fabric
- “Hot Cross Buns” Jelly Roll quilt in Smoke & Rust fabric
- “Mountainside” fat eighth quilt in Smoke & Rust fabric
- “Mountainside” tester quilt in Persimmon + Cider collections by BasicGrey
- “Scrappy Sunflowers” in Farmer’s Daughter fabric
- “Starstruck 2” quilt in (primarily) Early Bird fabric by Bonnie & Camille
- “Holland” in Garden Variety fabric
- “Spring Fling” in Folktale fabric
- “Sampler Spree” quilt in Persimmon + Cider fabric in my scrappy leaf layout
- “Gather” in Flower Pot fabric (arriving April 2022)
- “Gingham Style” fat quarter quilt in Flower Pot fabric
- “Flourish” fat eighth quilt in Flower Pot fabric
- “Flourish” fat quarter quilt in Flower Pot fabric
***THE GIVEAWAY PORTION OF THIS POST IS NOW CLOSED*** Congrats to Amy Jolly and Julie Humbert!
Fat Quarter Shop sent me home with a few goodies to give away and I decided to throw a few extras in. The prize package contains 2 mini Stash ‘n Store organizers, 1 set of Alphabitties + 1 Alphabitties Expansion Pack, 1 roll of super cute twill ribbon that looks like measuring tape, a mini charm pack of Christmas Morning fabric, and an adorable Moda Sewing Notions Bag. I have TWO of these prize packages to giveaway!
- You must be a Lella Boutique blog subscriber! If you haven’t already subscribed, it’s easy! Simply enter your email address in the box below. You’ll get an email notification for any new post.
Like this post? Drop your email in the box below to get new post notifications via email.
2. Leave a comment telling me what your next project is.
UPDATE: Winners selected are Amy Jolly and Julie Humbert! Congrats, ladies!