Sewcialites 2: (Block 22)
This “Ohio Twist” block is just lovely. It’s classified as “experienced” skill level by Fat Quarter Shop. It uses a combination of techniques like half-square triangle, quarter square triangle, and easy corner triangle techniques.
The first block is mocked up in Country Rose fabric (in shops now) and is scaled to represent the 6″ finished block size. I love the softness of the blues and greens in that block.
The second version is mocked up in Christmas Eve fabrics (expected May 2023).
The FREE “Ohio Twist” block pattern is always available to download first on the Jolly Jabber blog – go grab it here. Or you can also visit the link I’ve added below:
Important Sewcialites 2 Links
To sew along, check out all of these links for supplies, layout, and how to interact with other Sewcialites:
- Fat Quarter Shop’s rundown on Sewcialites 2
- Archive of the FREE block patterns
- The Sewcialites 2 Information Packet
- Fat Quarter Shop’s YouTube channel (free tutorials on each block)
- The Sewcialites Lounge on Facebook
- See Lella Boutique’s version of the Sewcialites 2 blocks