Sewcialites Quilt Along: Free Block of the Week (Block 36)
It’s here! The final block of the Sewcialites Quilt Along by Fat Quarter Shop has been released and it’s a cute one. If you didn’t get a chance to participate in this quilt along in real time, don’t worry! I’ve included a full archive of the free block patterns at the bottom of this post, so you can make this quilt any time you want. Block 36 is “Kindness” by Corey Yoder of Coriander Quilts.
Sewcialites Quilt Along Block 36
The Fabric + Layout
I’m using my upcoming Christmas Morning fabric collection for Moda . I’m making 40 Sewcialites blocks total (a few extras) and dividing them into groups by color: 10 red blocks + 12 green blocks + 16 grey blocks + 2 low volume. I keep them organized in their color groups (today’s block belongs to the “green” pile). Click below to see my full layout plan!
Are you Quilting Along?
Share your Sewcialites quilt blocks using the hashtag #SewcialitesQAL. You could win a fabulous prize from Fat Quarter Shop by sharing your blocks on Instagram–be sure to tag them in your post to enter to win. If you are sad this is the last block, you may be happy to know a new summer sew along has just begun. It’s called the Sampler Spree Quilt Along and you can read all about its details and schedule here!
Here is the full archive of (free!) Sewcialites block patterns:
- Block 1: Harmony by Lissa Alexander
- Block 2: Loyal by Lisa Bongean of Primitive Gatherings
- Block 3: Affection by Brigitte Heitland of Zen Chic
- Block 4: Spirited by Vanessa Goertzen of Lella Boutique
- Block 5: Wisdom by Sherri McConnell of A Quilting Life
- Block 6: Devoted by Robin Pickens
- Block 7: Kindred by Bonnie Olaveson of Cotton Way
- Block 8: Soulful by Joanna Figueroa of Fig Tree Quilts
- Block 9: Gracious by Vanessa Christenson of V & Co.
- Block 10: Sincere by April Rosenthal of Prairie Grass Patterns
- Block 11: Cheer by Me & My Sister
- Block 12: Faithful by Camille Roskelley of Thimble Blossoms
- Block 13: Joy by Susan Ache
- Block 14: Serenity by Chelsi Stratton
- Block 15: Genuine by Lori Holt of Bee in My Bonnet
- Block 16: Friendship by Carrie Nelson
- Block 17: Peace by Anne Sutton of Bunny Hill Designs
- Block 18: Hearty by Corey Yoder of Coriander Quilts
- Block 19: Unity by Lissa Alexander
- Block 20: Honor by Lisa Bongean of Primitive Gatherings
- Block 21: Zest by Brigitte Heitland of Zen Chic
- Block 22: Blessed by Vanessa Goertzen of Lella Boutique
- Block 23: Steadfast by Sherri McConnell of A Quilting Life
- Block 24: Abundant by Robin Pickens
- Block 25: Virtue by Bonnie Olaveson of Cotton Way
- Block 26: Courage by Joanna Figueroa of Fig Tree Quilts
- Block 27: Earnest by Vanessa Christenson of V & Co
- Block 28: Hope by April Rosenthal of Prairie Grass Designs
- Block 29: Delight by Me & My Sister Designs
- Block 30: Gratitude by Camille Roskelley of Thimble Blossoms
- Block 31: Noble by Susan Ache
- Block 32: Bright by Chelsi Stratton
- Block 33: Inspire by Lori Holt of Bee in My Bonnet
- Block 34: Passion by Carrie Nelson
- Block 35: Compassion by Anne Sutton of Bunny Hill Designs
- Block 36: Kindness by Corey Yoder of Coriander Quilts
Which Sewcialites quilt along block have you enjoyed the most? Let me know in a comment below!