Sewcialites Quilt Along: Free Block of the Week (Block 33)
Sewcialites Quilt Along Block 33
The Fabric + Layout
I’m using my upcoming Christmas Morning fabric collection for Moda (due in shops July). I’m making 40 Sewcialites blocks total (a few extras) and dividing them into groups by color: 10 red blocks + 12 green blocks + 16 grey blocks + 2 low volume. I keep them organized in their color groups since they will be grouped together in the final quilt layout. Today’s block belongs to the “low volume” pile.
I mocked up the block in Love Note fabric and want to make about 100 more of them now. Isn’t is sweet?!
Are you Quilting Along?
Share your Sewcialites quilt along blocks using the hashtag #SewcialitesQAL. You could win a fabulous prize from Fat Quarter Shop by sharing your blocks on Instagram–be sure to tag them in your post to enter to win.
Here is the full Sewcialites Quilt Along schedule + Pattern Archive:
- Block 1: Harmony by Lissa Alexander
- Block 2: Loyal by Lisa Bongean of Primitive Gatherings
- Block 3: Affection by Brigitte Heitland of Zen Chic
- Block 4: Spirited by Vanessa Goertzen of Lella Boutique
- Block 5: Wisdom by Sherri McConnell of A Quilting Life
- Block 6: Devoted by Robin Pickens
- Block 7: Kindred by Bonnie Olaveson of Cotton Way
- Block 8: Soulful by Joanna Figueroa of Fig Tree Quilts
- Block 9: Gracious by Vanessa Christenson of V & Co.
- Block 10: Sincere by April Rosenthal of Prairie Grass Patterns
- Block 11: Cheer by Me & My Sister
- Block 12: Faithful by Camille Roskelley of Thimble Blossoms
- Block 13: Joy by Susan Ache
- Block 14: Serenity by Chelsi Stratton
- Block 15: Genuine by Lori Holt of Bee in My Bonnet
- Block 16: Friendship by Carrie Nelson
- Block 17: Peace by Anne Sutton of Bunny Hill Designs
- Block 18: Hearty by Corey Yoder of Coriander Quilts
- Block 19: Unity by Lissa Alexander
- Block 20: Honor by Lisa Bongean of Primitive Gatherings
- Block 21: Zest by Brigitte Heitland of Zen Chic
- Block 22: Blessed by Vanessa Goertzen of Lella Boutique
- Block 23: Steadfast by Sherri McConnell of A Quilting Life
- Block 24: Abundant by Robin Pickens
- Block 25: Virtue by Bonnie Olaveson of Cotton Way
- Block 26: Courage by Joanna Figueroa of Fig Tree Quilts
- Block 27: Earnest by Vanessa Christenson of V & Co
- Block 28: Hope by April Rosenthal of Prairie Grass Designs
- Block 29: Delight by Me & My Sister Designs
- Block 30: Gratitude by Camille Roskelley of Thimble Blossoms
- Block 31: Noble by Susan Ache
- Block 32: Bright by Chelsi Stratton
- Block 33: Inspire by Lori Holt of Bee in My Bonnet
- Block 34: TBA by Carrie Nelson
- Block 35: TBA by Anne Sutton of Bunny Hill Designs
- Block 36: TBA by Corey Yoder of Coriander Quilts
Which sewcialites quilt along block do you like the most? Let m know in a comment t below!