“Love Day” Heart Quilt in White
It’s time for the last of the new Lovestruck quilt patterns. Here’s another “Love Day” heart quilt – the one with the white background. Of course the custom quilting by Natalia Bonner really steals the show!
It’s a simple heart quilt with pretty hearts all strung in a row – sort of like a festive paper banner. Make them out of fat quarters or fat eighths, depending on how much variety you want. It’s beginner friendly and comes together in a jiffy! Pattern available in PDF or printed booklet formats:
The full mockup! The white background makes this one so light and airy. I used a white-on-white dot print from Lovestruck (SKU 5195-21 “Delicate Dot” in Cloud-White).
- Pattern: “Love Day” heart quilt by Lella Boutique
- Finished Block: 6″ x 6″
- Finished Quilt: 72-1/2″ x 78-1/2″
- Fabric: Lovestruck by Lella Boutique for Moda Fabrics (Nov 2023)
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Quilting: Custom by Natalia Bonner @ Piece N Quilt
- (Custom machine quilting course available here)
The quilting is divine. And I happen to know that Natalia offers a course on the “Love Day” quilting. If you want to see her full class, visit her website HERE. Even though I don’t quilt my own things anymore, I swear I could watch her long arm all day.