Sewcialites 2: (Block 15)
This “Brighten” block has a fun optical illusion to it. It’s classified as “beginner” skill level by Fat Quarter Shop which is great, to boot!
The first block is mocked up in Country Rose fabric (in shops now) and is scaled to represent the 6″ finished block size. I love the farmhouse-look of the charcoal prints in this collection mixed together.
The second version is mocked up in Christmas Eve fabrics (expected May 2023). I kept the combination simple, but there are so many combos that would look stunning.
The FREE “Brighten” block pattern Is available on the Fat Quarter Shop website below:
Important Sewcialites 2 Links
To sew along, check out all of these links for supplies, layout, and how to interact with other Sewcialites:
- Fat Quarter Shop’s rundown on Sewcialites 2
- Full Archive of the FREE Block Patterns
- The Sewcialites 2 Information Packet
- Fat Quarter Shop’s YouTube channel (free tutorials on each block)
- The Sewcialites Lounge on Facebook
- See Lella Boutique’s version of the Sewcialites 2 blocks