Fat Quarter Shop Simple Zippered Pouch
I thought things would slow down after quilt market… not so, ha ha. Luckily, I allowed myself a little break yesterday to whip up this totally sweet Simple Zipper Bag by Sherri McConnell for Fat Quarter Shop. Check out the full video here.
This simple zippered pouch was quick and easy to make–I literally made it last night after I put the kids in bed! I used fabric from my new line, Olive’s Flower Market (shipping to shops in November).
Be sure to check out the other simple zippered pouch versions made by other designers:
- Tina from Emily Ann’s Kloset
- Jessee from An Art School Dropout’s Life
- Erin from Why Not Sew?
- Kitty from Night Quilter
- Leanne from She Can Quilt
- Amanda from Jedi Craft Girl
- Sherri from A Quilting Life
- Cristy from Love You Sew
- Leslie from Seasoned Homemaker
- Tiffany from Tiny Seamstress
Of course, you can make your own version and share it with the world using the hashtag #simplezipperbag on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter. Thanks for stopping by!