Moda Designer Mystery 2016 – Block #2 Primrose
July just flew by, didn’t it? I came home from a family vacation and found that I had a little package with Block #2 “Primrose” of Fat Quarter Shop’s Moda Designer Mystery Block of the Month. This pretty block was designed by Joanna Figueroa of Fig Tree Quilts and uses prints from my Little Miss Sunshine collection for Moda. You can really see the texture of the white-on-white honeycomb too, one of my favorite things to do in a collection is add a white-on-white print for a little bit of texture.
Also received my Sew Sampler box from Fat Quarter Shop and I know I said last month’s was my favorite, but this one topped that! Here is a list of the goodies inside July’s Summer Picnic-themed box:
- Dixie fat eighth bundle. Fabric is by Cluck Cluck Sew for Windham Fabrics.
- Olfa Splash Rotary Cutter. This is my favorite go-to rotary cutter so I am always happy to see another!
- Pie Ruler by Lori Holt. Excited to try this out!
- Sewline Butterfly Mechanical Pencil
- Exclusive Moonshine Tablerunner pattern
- BONUS: ADORABLE Quilt Block Needle Case by Moda Fabrics